It’s time to give your winter boots, well, the boot.
After a season of bundling up head to toe, it’s time to give your feet a break, and you know, add a little pep back into your step. And sure, a pedi might do the trick—temporarily. But you know what would really guarantee that your spring get kicked off on the right foot? A new pair of kicks, obviously.
Again, after a lengthy winter with nothing but trusty boots, it’s about time you gave your toes something to be excited about now. And these statement-making spring sandals are just the shoes for the job. From lazy-girl-friendly flats to more daring (but not uncomfortable) wedges, these babies range from fun to downright funky. But hey, the goal here is to make your feet the star of the show, and that’s not going to happen with any old plain-jane flip flops or basic strappy sandals.
Whether you’re looking for an upgraded wedge or edgy ‘90s-inspired platform versions, there’s a spring sandal here for every gal.
- Soludos Candy Stripe Classic Sandal, $55
2. Sam Edelman Mel Platform Sandals, $190
3. Marc Jacobs Dani Wedge Espadrille, $295
4. Jeffrey Campbell Iowa Sandals, $155
5. Free People Moore Grommet Sandals, $128
6. Dolce Vita Reagan Sandals, $140
7. Kate Spade Collin Sandals, $168
8. Schutz Erlina Gladiator Sandals, $200
9. Sol Sana Molly Heel, $180
10. Sole Society Pandora Fringe Flat Sandal, $70
11. Chinese Laundry Abie Striped Platform Sandals, $70
12. Steve Madden Snorkell Sandals, $80